I.FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd.
I.FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd.
I.FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd. is an Environmental Consulting Company, based in Athens Greece.
The firm provides Technical Consulting, Engineering (Design) & Project Management Services and is specialized in Environmental protection & Engineering Projects, with emphasis in Waste Management.
The company was founded in 1997 continuing the professional activities of some of its associates.
I.FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd. provides a broad range of services on Solid Waste Management, Environment, Energy, Engineering and Project Management, starting from conceptual design, up to construction supervision, and client’s training on project implementation and operation.
Our clients include Ministries, Regional Authorities, Municipalities, Private Firms, Waste Management Associations and International Financial Institutions.
- Public Authorities
- Regional Authorities
- International Organizations
- Private Sector Companies
The services offered by I. FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd. are provided by people with post graduate studies and substantial experience in technical projects with more than 15 years of active involvement.
The firm is staffed with experienced engineers and scientists who work to the highest standards, completing successfully projects and playing a leading role in Greece.
Furthermore the firm has successfully completed projects in Europe, Middle East and South-East Asia.
Our core staff is further supported by a continuously expandable expert’s network in selected areas such as structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, geohydrologists, financial engineers, etc.
Highly professional and trained staff and the implementation of both ISO 9001:2008 standard for quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 for environmental management are a guarantee for quality services provided.
- Ισολογισμός ημερολογιακού έτους 2014
- Ισολογισμός ημερολογιακού έτους 2013
- Ισολογισμός ημερολογιακού έτους 2012
- Ισολογισμός ημερολογιακού έτους 2011
Building reputation as a reliable partner with high quality service portfolio, our vision is that we are striving to, by applying our expertise, obtain tailored solutions, creating added value for the Company, clients and society in a sustainable manner.
Our mission, as one of the leading consultancy firms in Greece in the area of waste management, is to treat waste as a resource by means of our quality of service, adequate professional capacity and more than 20 years of experience in managing different waste flows. In a world of limited resources, we regard solid waste as a valuable resource that can be creatively managed while protecting our soil, air, water and people. We consider sustainability to involve balance among environmental, economic and community needs. Achieving this balance through efficient, innovative and cost-effective solid waste management solutions is our passion—and our mission.
The Quality Policy of the Company I. Frantzis and Associates Ltd is the key element for the achievement of the goals of our Company, which are briefly described:
- Maintaining high efficiency level
- Provision of specialized expertise to its clients
- Production and service provision with high technical specifications
I.Frantzis and Associates Ltd is implementing the EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management system for the scope: Technical Consultancy Services and Design of Public & Private Works in the sector of Waste management.
I.Frantzis and Associates Ltd recognizes the high importance of the protection of the environment. The Company has adopted and implements the EN ISO 14001:2004 quality management system, to ensure that all production processes of the company are/become environmentally friendly, by minimizing the environmental impacts of our activities.
Under ISO 14001:2004, the Company is committed to:
- Determine characteristics of environmental performance for each procedure.
- Operate in compliance with the current environmental legislation and regulations.
- Develop operational procedures aiming to continuously prevent environmental pollution.
- Progressively, by setting and reviewing environmental objectives, by documenting, implementing and by maintaining management systems, improve the level of environmental protection, reduce pollution coming from operational activities, while promoting waste recycling or reuse, as well as resource and energy conservation, safe transport and safe disposal of waste.
- Communicate the environmental management system and its performance to the company’s staff, as well as to the public.
- Minimize the possibilities of environmental accidents and be able to deal with the pollution that may arise from such an accident.
- Collaborate with its suppliers, partners and clients aiming to raise their awareness of environmental protection.
Promote employee environment protection training, so that they are able to perform in agreement with the commitments of the current environmental policy.