At I.FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd., we provide fully integrated technical solutions to the waste sector serving both Greece and specific international markets where we have strong client relationships or there are challenges for new co operations.
For more than 20 years, our waste management team of engineers, environmental scientists and planners, has helped customers develop the business opportunities in the Solid Waste Sector while protecting communities and the natural environment.
Our waste management philosophy follows the established waste hierarchy of waste prevention, minimization, reuse, recycling, energy recovery and final disposal.
Our Company provides the following services:
- Waste strategy and development of Regional and Local Plans
- Environmental management including modelling, monitoring, assessments, etc.
- Strategic planning for sitting, resource and waste management, financial modelling and recycling or resource recovery
- Legislative approvals and considerations including approvals for environmental planning, and infrastructure sitting and operation
- Project management
- Procurement & construction management.
Ι.FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd. has experience of leading and assisting procurement teams through tendering and associated procedures including open, restricted, negotiated and competitive dialogue processes for a variety of waste management facilities.
I. FRANTZIS and ASSOCIATES Ltd. has considerable experience in providing technical support to both public and private sector during Competitive Dialogue process from outline business case through to preferred bidder and financial close.
During the last years we have been assigned with projects from local authorities/public sector as well as from potential contractors who are involved in a variety of waste procurement projects and can therefore demonstrate an understanding of both sides of this process.